Thursday, June 7, 2012

an average night at work



It never ceases to make me laugh, any time I need any size daddy polo.  from small black daddies to extra extra large white daddies, I crack a smile every time.

This was the very first thing on my list for replenishment the other night, it was the the highlight of what ended up being a pretty bleak day.  I spent all morning on the phone and rushing around, Sergio was a jerk all day, and I never got anything to eat until 11:00 pm.

Oh, I guess there were two highlights of my day.  The XXL white daddy, and when our district manager said my outfit looked cute.  One step closer to getting on the website.  I'm pushing for it, believe you me, I'm pushing for it.

But while I wait I will diligently fold polos, and chuckle to myself about all the daddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment