Thursday, June 21, 2012

happy longest day of the year!


Both Elliot and Sergio seemed confused and skeptical when I told them today was going to be the longest day of the year.  Elliot was convinced that it had to do with daylight savings times and sated himself with that regardless of my corrections.  Sergio at least listened to my explanation of the earth revolving around the sun, but I could tell he was suspicious that I was just bullshitting him.

I swear I'm not though!  It really is the longest day of the year.  Sadly I will have to work today and as I still haven't been able to shake this cough I was in no mood to get up at daybreak this morning.  That being said it's only 8:45 and the sun is already blazing through my living room window.

I am at least going to go for a run today and enjoy some of the sun before I reluctantly hide myself away in the cold and shadowy mall.

It's definitely crazy to look back to a year ago today and think about how much my life has changed.  I wonder where I'll be next year.

2 comments:

  1. where WILL you be next year?

    Soletice Past

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even...have they not noticed that it gets dark at like 9pm in the summer and like 5pm in the winter?

    ReplyDelete