Tuesday, November 1, 2011

rabbit rabbit rabbit


Wow, november.  Wild.

It's almost been a year since I left new york.  That's overwhelming to think about.  I feel bad that I still have junk sitting in my closet at my old apt.  Sorry Nathanael.

The good news is that I see blue sky out my window and the forecast is still in the 80s.  I was just marveling at how much less money it takes to live in the warmth.  I'm still wearing shorts and t-shirts, socks are a luxury for when I go running.  No layering of thermal shirts, no jackets, no boots, no lugging my laundry sack to the cleaners in the howling winds.  Filling my tank with premium gas isn't always fun but I will accept that as a downside.

Now if I could just find a job I'll be all set.  Unfortunately there is no time for that as I think I'll be heading back to Sarasota shortly.  Maybe I can become a courrier!

I just don't know, but so far today has been a good day, setting a good tone for the month.  Meghan surprised me this morning by calling while she was on her way to work.  I was pleasantly surprised while I was talking to her when I turned to the new Barbie and saw that it was Meghan.  I mean, I imagine this is the exact outfit Meghan is wearing to work today.  Am I wrong?


Anna will scratch her eyes out for being skinnier than her but that's a risk Meghan takes at work every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment