Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Honey got me hooked on you


Jon took this perverted picture of me at the beach when I didn't realize.  He said it's me on the set of my music video.

The other day Christina aptly described me as having an, "LA face with an Oakland booty" which I think this picture speaks to.  I didn't realize that my ass was so big that it hangs out of the bottom of my bathing suit.  How embarrassing.

The point though is that this really does look like a still from a music video or something.  I have been trying to peer pressure Tayisha Busay in to coming down here to shoot a video, I am going to use this as evidence of why they need to.  In fact there were people doing a photo shoot on the beach just down from us on this very day.

It doesn't get much more picturesque than this.

1 comment: