Monday, November 28, 2011

I could go for some of this right about now


I've so been looking forward to sleeping in today and having a wonderful day off but instead I was woken up at 7 by my upstairs neighbors vibrating cell phone alarm which he apparently left on while he was showering.  He also, I can only assume, leaves his phone on some kind of metal table which sits on his tile floors thus amplifying the vibrations to an obnoxious level in my apartment.

The good news is that I caught him getting in to his car and he was very apologetic and said he didn't even realize the alarm vibrated and that he would turn it off.

So now I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, or waking up from my propofol induced coma whenever I wake up.  I just need to figure out where I can get my hands on some of that sweet sweet dream sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment