Tuesday, November 29, 2011

a nice day off


I had a nice day off yesterday thanks to new florida friends that know how to show a boy a good time.  Joel and I had lunch downtown and then walked through a park as seen here.  I love how many secret nooks and hideaways there are down here.

After hanging out with Joel I stopped by and said hi to Jed before he went out of town again.  I've not been to their house at sunset, it's really fantastic.


Besides me being distracted by their lexus and smashing in to a flower pot when I was pulling in it was a really nice visit.

I had just the right amount of fun yesterday which, compounded with my lack of sleep, provided for me to drift off early last night and get a great night's sleep.

I'm glad too because Jon came to visit bright and early this morning so we'll be having a fun filled next couple of days.

Yay friends!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment