Wednesday, November 30, 2011

it was only a matter of time


I knew I'd find Nathanael on erotic photo hunt eventually, I just wasn't prepared to be so dazzled by his beauty.  He's a delicate tropical bloom.

It was terribly overcast yesterday morning so Jon and I holed ourselves in the bar and played video games for most of the afternoon.  Joel met us before he had to go to work, which reminded me of the amazing dumplings they have at his restaurant so Jon and I ended up following him there where we spent several hours eating lots and lots of food.

You would have too if you'd been there with us, good food and good surroundings are hard to say no to.


We had grand plans of doing something exciting today, we even discussed flying to San Juan, but judging by our slow start I think we will probably just end up at the beach here.  It's beautiful outside now so I don't have a problem with it.  Maybe I can convince Jon to go with me down to south beach, maybe.

Either way, I'm enjoying my time off of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment