Tuesday, November 15, 2011

it was a long day


So last night I had to go to work from 10 until midnight to unload many many boxes from the back of a semi that smelled suspiciously of bubble gum.  Then I had to be back this morning at 8 to unpack and sort said boxes with my new coworkers.

I just got home and I am exhausted.  I will be passing out soon because I have to be back tomorrow at 8 for a full day of steaming and folding.

Oh retail, how I've missed you.

Still haven't gotten my new hire items yet but unpacking the boxes today gave me a lot of ideas.  I'm thinking blazers.  Methinks I may finally be able to do the guest post on http://welookawesome.com/ that kim asked me to do forever ago.

All I have to do is make it to the end of the week.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment