Friday, November 4, 2011

it's about time



I was just discussing the amazingness of Mariah with my new Florida friend Joel and I brought up how my favorite is when Mariah collaborates with vocalists who have a very different style to her.  I mentioned Crybaby as an example and Joel didn't know what I was talking about.  I then looked to see if I had posted about Crybaby before and realized that I haven't.

Sacrilege!

I might be confident in saying that this is my favorite Mariah music video of all time.  I feel like it has the irreverent attitude that I love in "Touch My Body" but at a time when she didn't know she could get away with shit like that.  I mean really, fruity pebbles?  Brilliant.

If you've never seen this video do yourself a favor and watch it.  Then download the song and listen to it until you've got it memorized.  You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment