Monday, October 31, 2011

important


Yesterday was spent driving around aimlessly as the skies continued with their unrelenting storms.  We went in to a furniture store in wilton manors which is where I found this pamphlet.  I think whoever designed this chose the absolute best image for the cover.  I know I want to shop for more mid-century modern furniture now.

We ended up driving down to Miami and walking around on south beach for a while.  It was really fun but I can't wait to go back when the weather is beautiful and there are more people out.  If nothing else at least I went and know how to get there now.  It's weird that two days ago I had still never been to Miami and now I've been both by boat and by car.

And I still haven't seen gloria estefan.  One day, I'm sure of it.

For now it's back to kitty and me all alone just yelling at each other.  Now that everything has settled down I guess I have to get back to my life.  Buzzkill.

Please feel free to call or email to distract me.  Thanks : )

No comments:

Post a Comment