Sunday, September 9, 2012

whatever happened to predictability


I have the afternoon to myself on my last day in San Francisco so I decided to go for a nice afternoon stroll.  I ended up on Broderick St. and remembered that it's the street the actual full house house is on that I never got to see the last time I was here.  So there you go Sergio, I hauled my ass all over San Francisco one more time just for this picture, just for you.  I have to say, looking at the house from the side view, I do not believe it could support a family of...what, like 8?  And didn't they all have their own bedrooms?  But at least I can check this off my list of things to see in my lifetime.

I also appreciate that I got to see this today:

 
Hahaha.  That's Evan trying to navigate the impossibly steep hill outside Meredith's apartment.  While I would never want to have to deal with that hill on a daily basis I do love this sign on the corner:


Such a Meredith place to live.  I'm sad I to leave tonight but I look forward to getting back in to shorts and flip flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment