Sunday, September 9, 2012

the wedding


In case you can't tell it was really beautiful.  There were parasols!!

And I cried a could times.  Thankfully the ceremony was short and sweet so we could spend the rest of the night drinking and dancing.  There were reality show style photographers all over the place so I didn't take many pictures, figuring theirs will be much better.  I can't wait until they get posted so we can see them.

I did take a picture of my place setting though, I couldn't resist.


So many beverages.

We're heading to brunch this morning and then sadly I have to make my way back to sunshine state.  It's been an amazing weekend and I am really honored to have been included.

1 comment:

  1. I love hydrangeas, but I just realized they look like giant cauliflowers when bunched. Beautiful giant cauliflowers.

    ReplyDelete