Friday, September 7, 2012

the wedding, day 1


I made it to San Francisco safe and sound.  Actually, I got the entire row to myself on the flight out so I slept like a baby.  I met up with Kelly and Evan at the airport and we made our way to Meredith's to spend the night.  That view from the top of a hill is all you're getting from me about San Francisco.

Well that and this shot I took of downtown from the bridge as we left the city:


And made our way out to wine country:


I actually saw grapes!  Real live grapes!!

So far we've only attended the welcoming party and if it's any indication of the weekend ahead I am quite excited.  Everything you need to know about the party can be summed up in this picture of us:


Wasted.

Oh and I'm sorry Meredith, I know I promised I wouldn't put this on my blog but I can't resist.


That ring is not kidding around.

It's going to be a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment