Monday, September 10, 2012

i'm back


It was so wonderfully uncomfortably hot I had to stop my run so I could jump in the water.  Yesterday walking around San Francisco I was literally wearing a sweater and a leather jacket and I was still cold.    It was nice to begin sweating immediately upon exiting the airport this morning.

After my swim I was heading home and as I passed an area of woods I heard some rustling from the foliage.  I was very pleased to find this nice guy:


although since it was still like 3 in the afternoon I think it's safe to assume that he has rabies.  That's why I was glad there was a fence in between us.  Still, his face, I like it.

It's also my first raccoon sighting here even though I always look for them after I noticed this hilarious sign a while back:


"We only have two rules around here, no stopping, and definitely no feeding the raccoons"

I like that they had to have a sign specially commissioned because the problem had apparently gotten that out of hand.

Why can't the Ft. Lauderdale fire department just let the raccoons be great?

No comments:

Post a Comment