Tuesday, September 11, 2012

haha it's him!


I was in a jet-lagged haze all day yesterday so I ended up spending the evening playing flash games online while I waited to pass out.

If you haven't played Sushi Cat you should.  Especially if you like adorable kitties, and plinko.  One of the features they added to this sequel to the original is the ability to unlock different outfits.  You can imagine my delight when I unlocked the detective.

I wonder if I can commission a seamstress to make me that outfit for my detective.  He would look so handsome.  I also really like fancy cat.  Really any of those outfits would look great on the detective.  And you know he loves to wear outfits...





He's happy.

1 comment:

  1. That's too funny. I'm sure you can find someone on etsy who would love to make one for him.

    ReplyDelete