Thursday, September 20, 2012

rough night


I woke up this morning to Heather knocking on my door.  As I approached to see what could possibly be so important that she would need to come rap rap rapping so early in the morning I heard a distinctive shrieking sound amidst the knocks.

When I opened the door that bad cat came running in and Heather said, "he was just sitting there when I left my apt just now and he just looked at me and started yelling".

I guess at some point last night he snuck out and I didn't notice so he must have had an exciting night.  Of course the first thing he did when he was inside was run to his food bowl and stuff himself.  Cause you know, he would never be proactive enough to just catch a lizard or a bug and eat it.  I'm sure it only took him like an hour of exploring before he realized he was locked out and just gave up in front of my door and waited for me to either find him or death to come from starvation.

He didn't appreciate me taking pictures of him so he readjusted himself.


He's rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment