Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2 for 1


Since I suddenly found myself with the day off yesterday Sarah took me out for two for one beers and dinner.  Those are actually two, two for one beers that were brought to me after much confusion.  When I found out that they had Guinness I asked the waiter if I could have a black and tan and if that was included in the two for one.  He had never heard of a black and tan and after I explained to him what it was he said, "oh let me go see if they can make it".  I don't think he quite got that it was just mixing two beers together and that as long as they had the two beers they could definitely do it.

Anyways in all the confusion the bartender ended up making two gigantic black and tans so I ended up getting four for one.  It's a good thing I was making Sarah pilot the benz.  Hahaha she got angry at somebody in traffic and then she was like, "See when I get all crazy in this I just look like a bitch in my mercedes.  If I saw myself in traffic I'd be like, "calm down, you're in a mercedes, you're fine"

It is kind of true.  The tinted windows help though.

No comments:

Post a Comment