Wednesday, September 5, 2012

all day


I saw neither hide nor hair of the detective all day, unless it was when I was in my closet and happened to look in the corner of my shirt shelf.  I think he can sense that I'm getting ready to go out of town so he's giving me the cold shoulder in preparation.

That picture I took this morning when I was putting on my running clothes.  Hours and hours later as I gathered my things and planned my outfits for the coming days I found him again, this time more awake and alert:



Still just as angry.  Previously he would lay on top of the shirts that were in that spot, as of today he has started shoving them off the shelf altogether.  Of course if I put some kind of cat bed there I'm sure he would abandon the spot quickly.

I learned a long time ago to stop trying to understand why he does the things he does.  It's just his nature.  He's weird.

For now he's left his fortress of solitude and joined me out in the living room so I am going to take advantage of the opportunity and get to packing.  I'm crossing time zones tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment