Saturday, September 8, 2012

rehearsal dinner


We were given the extreme honor of attending the rehearsal dinner though we were not actually in the wedding party.  I aint mad though, it was an incredibly awesome evening.

The dinner was held at the Stag's Leap Wine Cellars named after the mountain seen in the picture above.  I was more interested in the delicious looking grapes though:


They looked picture perfect!!  Although to be honest everything was picture perfect last night.




After a few glasses of wine on the hilltop they moved us inside the caves for a little tour followed by an amazing dinner.


They actually opened an entire cask just for the dinner.  It was INCREDIBLE!  Though after several glasses of wine my trip to the bathroom turned in to a slightly terrifying journey through endless hallways lined with casks.


But I survived and found my way back to the table where I had the best view in the cave:


Awwww and congratulations Peter on making me tear up with your speech.

I can't wait to see them get hitched this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment