Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I failed at running


The only good thing about me not being able to make it to my usual stopping point is that it means I get to spend more time at the beach as I walk my lazy ass along A1A instead of running.  So I took a picture for you all to enjoy.

Spending less of my run actually running meant that I spent more time on the streets.  I think that is what contributed to the three different passing motorists giving me appreciative horn honks.  I guess that's another good thing about being too lazy to run the distance I normally do.

If I have any hopes of breaking that record though I'm going to have to get back with the program the next time I work out.  Maybe I'll go for another run when I get home from work today.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment