Sunday, July 1, 2012

rabbit rabbit rabbit


We made it, we finally made it!  I thought June was never going to end.  I feel like June is a hard month because it determines the rest of your summer.  If you go big in June you can coast the rest of the summer.  Last year it was Lake Lure, this year it was San Francisco.  I'm relieved to have gotten all that out of the way, now I can book my hotel for Meredith's wedding in the fall and then lock myself away for the next three months to save money.

I will only let myself out for pool parties.


Thanks for the invite Stina.  I agree with Sam, it's exactly what you want to be doing in Miami in the summer.  I can go to work today happy with a weekend well done.

Even the detective is happy to have me headed back to work and out of his hair for a few hours.  He would literally rather stare at the wall than spend any amount of time or energy on me.


That's his scratching pad btw.  For some reason he loves to sit on it even though he is clearly too large for it.  Still, he awkwardly balances himself on it and then sits with his face jammed in to the wall for hours.  WHY?!

Oh, and another important question to ask yourselves on this the first day of July;

when did Dan pose for my Barbie calendar?!


Meghan, you can pass that pic along to Andre Leon Talley, I assume he'll be ordering 6.  Three for him and three for Whoopi.

No comments:

Post a Comment