Thursday, December 1, 2011

rabbit rabbit rabbit

c/o Meghan

I can't believe it's actually here.  I thought November was never going to end.  Maybe it had something to do with the weather still being in the 80's for most of the month but it's finally getting cooler as of the past couple days.

And with the cold weather has come a nasty cold that I can't seem to get rid of.  I feel bad that I can't be in better spirits for Jon being here.  Yesterday I just got doped up on Dayquil and passed out here:


Which was actually really nice.  I can definitely remember lots of times I was sick up north and just wanted to be asleep in the sun on the beach so I guess I'm living the dream now.

I'm not sure what our plans are for today but I'm hoping it will be something low key.  I've got to go back to work tomorrow and I'd like to kick this cold before that happens.

In the meantime, here's your December Barbie:


Jon said it was me in a remake of Pretty Woman.  I'm inclined to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment