Monday, March 14, 2011

tervis tumblers


First of all, I love everything about these guys.  I'll go ahead and let you all down now by telling you that I didn't get any of the dog ones, but I did love them all.  They also had kitties, but nearly the variety that they had of dogs.  They didn't even have the same breed as the detective, much less a handsome black cat.

But the point of this post is about how I got a new phone today and was actually able to recover the pictures I'd taken over the past couple days.  This was the first one that came up when I put them on my computer.  I liked them then, I like them now.

As part of our continuing series, "making the backyard awesome" Scott and I  went down to the Tervis Tumbler factory store and browsed their literally shelves of outdoor cups.  They had a lot of boring sports ones, and several like the dogs that were just kind of strange, but then they had a bunch that were amazing.

We ended up deciding to get four medium size cups and four giant size cups and to mix and match where we each picked two and two.  I'm sure I will post all 8 over the course of the summer, can you spot them all?

Here are the first two:


I think the cockatoo was the first cup I saw that I fell in love with, mostly because that is the bird version of me if ever I've seen one.  Scott chose the hibiscus, after much pointing to it by me.  Don't they look so great against a background of greyhound?

Can't wait for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment