Tuesday, March 22, 2011

why?


In Sarasota I often find myself asking this question about vehicles I see.  Unfortunately it's often when I see somebody driving my car only in some unnatural freak color, or with really horrible accessories.  Other times however it's because of vehicles like this pick up that we saw in the new parking garage downtown (the one with sails).

Who are you kidding with this?  Like at night from far away I guess maybe you might think it was really a corvette, but the other 90% of the time it's just a pickup truck with corvette taillights.

Sadly that's not the only example I have of a Sarasota car that makes you say, "why?":


I perhaps should have gotten closer so you could see how hideous this beetle really was but you get the gist.  My guess was that it was a rental car from some local company that decided to jazz up their not so nice rides with really ''spiffy'' paint jobs.  That or it's just another nutso on the road here in the sunshine state.

At least it's not my car with the aquamarine tiger stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment