Monday, March 7, 2011

5 nice guys


I love them.  I was taking an afternoon coffee break yesterday and went for a walk on the beach where I found these guys.  They're so funny!  Just standing there, looking around, being nice.

Yesterday was cleaning day so we had been fussing around the house all morning.  By the time I was taking my coffee break it felt like it was already time for the day to be winding down.  In reality it was only 2:30 (the dentist's favorite time!), which struck me as funny because that was the time that I started work at my past two jobs.  I had this moment of considering that 4 months ago I would have been just arriving at the office with my coffee, instead of just arriving at the beach with my coffee.

As much as I loved all of my coworkers I think I would prefer these nice birdies at the beach to conversation from behind computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment