Tuesday, March 1, 2011

rabbit rabbit rabbit


I guess it's March now.  Who saw that coming?  Not me, that's for sure.

It's already 79 here and it's not even 9am, and the balmy factor is through the roof.  Before spin class yesterday we had the today show on in the background and we overheard them say that it was another frigid icy day in NYC and Scott and I both burst out laughing.  I mean, not to be evil or anything, I just completely forget that it's still winter for everyone else right now.  I've already got my base tan and am now wearing spf 60 every day to keep from turning in to a parody of myself.

I think the moral of the story is not that I want to make all my friends up north jealous, but more that I want all of my friends from up north to move down here.  I mean, granted, Florida is not the coolest state (don't even get me started on the whole Jeb Bush thing), but that's why I think it would be so easy to take over.  All we'd have to do is open one or two businesses that appeal to somebody under the age of 65 and we'd be in like flynn.

So while the rest of you are dragging your feet I'm going to get the ball rolling.  I think I should run for city council.  Time to shake things up down here!

This is what I'm going to wear to my press conference announcing my running:

No comments:

Post a Comment