Tuesday, March 29, 2011

why Motorola needs to sponsor me already


This is a picture I took of downtown Sarasota.  Pretty good right?

Now what if I told you that I was in a kayak in the middle of decently rough seas that were heavily trafficked by much larger boats?  What if I also told you that this was with the maximum zoom on?

Pretty amazing right?  I can't really take credit for much, I mean most of the other pictures were either of the sky or the water or were horribly off kilter.  But that being said the picture is pretty clear right?

I think that Motorola should sponsor me and I can just have a little "media made possible using the Motorola Droid" or something underneath every image and video I use on my blog.

Can somebody help me make this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment