Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Soo 69?


I can't believe I missed the actual blessed event of it rolling over to 50,000 but I was pleased when I noticed it said that.  Almost as good as 80,085 miles.

When I bought my car it had 48,000 and some change and I felt like I could use the final miles up to 50 thousand as "fun miles".  Now that I'm passed it I have to start caring and paying attention to my mileage.  No more driving out of my way to go past the beach, or long moonlit drives along the coast.  Now I need to conserve my mileage, especially if I'm going to take my car on the various road trips that have been floating around in my inbox the past few months.

Speaking of conserving gasoline, my grandfather gave me his old bike from the 70s, once I get that bad boy spruced up I can be riding high all around this town.  I thought about trying to add a bike rack to my car but I think it would just look busted.  They didn't even leave room for a spare tire in my car, much less a bike rack.

Maybe I should ride my bike on all these road trips I want to go on!  That would get me the shapely dancer legs I've always longed for.  Hmmm, this isn't a half bad idea.  I suggest Andrew start researching bike trips that we can go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment