Tuesday, August 10, 2010

summer cold

Of course I go to the desert and catch a cold. I hate summer colds so much, I feel like a cold in the wintertime makes sense, an excuse to eat nothing but soup and pour a dash (half cup) of whiskey in your tea. In the summertime though it's just miserable. Nothing feels right, you're constantly uncomfortable, and worst of all is you know you're missing valuable outdoor time while you're laying in bed praying for death.

I've been making myself iced mint tea and drinking it by the gallon. I think that I must have gotten really dehydrated in Palm Springs. I guess I should have been more careful and forced myself to drink tons of water but I was living the dream, greyhounds from dawn till dusk.

Well I'm paying for it now. Spent yesterday in a NyQuil haze and today is not going much better. Wish me luck with the rest of my shift at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment