Monday, August 2, 2010

the best barbershop ever?


Just your friendly neighborhood barbershop, nothing out of the ordinary about this. But wait, lets take a closer look at those decals. Now, besides the ones that actually depict people getting their hair cut, which are pretty freaky on their own, there are two decals that just don't seem to belong. Why is there a woman eating a hotdog? Or actually, why is there a woman ever so gently sucking hot dog juice off her thump while she suggestively holds the wiener in her hand? What does this have to do with getting your haircut? Is it a haircut and hotdog establishment? If not, would anybody be intersted in franchising such a place with me?

As questionable as the woman with the hotdog is it wasn't until Meghan pointed out what was right above her that I really began to be suspicious of this "barbershop". Now, it's been a while since I studied ASL, I think I can still sign my name but that's about it, but I'm pretty sure we all know what that's the universal gesture for.

Oh it's time alright, time for a haircut, a hotdog, and a little game of poke the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment