Wednesday, August 18, 2010

don't ask don't tell



I'm getting ready for work and I have Paula Deen on in the background. She starts the episode by pulling the camera in close and whispering that her show today is going to be about secrets. She says she's going to try to find out some secrets from her "dirty little boys" and invites her sons to help her cook. When they did the preview of the recipes she was going to make they also showed her asking her son if he had any secrets and he looked at the camera with this extremely hilarious look.

Now my friend Brittany says that either one or both of her sons are gay and I've always said I didn't think so, but after seeing this I could not stop laughing and realized that maybe I've been blind to the obvious all along. When I did a google search for paula deen's sons being gay I couldn't come up with any good videos. In fact I had a hard time coming up with much of anything in the way of hilarious paula videos outside of her getting hit in the face with the ham. I finally settled on this photograph. There was actually another picture in the google images of one of her sons kissing another man but I still couldn't resist this portrait of beauty.

But after searching on the topic I did discover many other conversations on the internet on the subject of Paula's sons being gay or not. Apparently brittany wasn't the only one who thought this, but there was still no resolution to the subject. There seemed to be pictures of one of her sons with a woman and a baby, I assume they are his family, so that's score one for me, but I think the rumors circle around the youngest one.

I must find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment