Friday, April 6, 2012

same old same old


I didn't even realized I missed my post from yesterday.  Sorry, that's two already in this month, that isn't good.  I promise I will try and get back on track.

For now you can blame Jon visiting.  My days have been filled with a lot of drinking and a lot of playing this.

Also, pretending to spot celebrities at lunch, including international superstar/pilot, john travolta:


Not the best shot of him, but most of the other attempts I made to get his picture resulted in images like this:


I think that picture has captured the moment when Jon began his transition in to Bev, his bitchy drunken alter ego.

Each night I have to say good bye to Bev and hope that she will transform during the night and emerge from her cocoon as my friend Jon who I know and love.


As of this morning I'm still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment