Wednesday, April 4, 2012

more vacation please


Jon arrived early yesterday morning for some fun in the sun.  Apparently it's wretchedly cold up north right now?  I had no idea.

It's in the 80s for most of the day here.  It hit 90 at one point yesterday afternoon.  Thankfully it was just a short walk to the cool clear waters of the Atlantic.

And omg did I FREAK OUT when I saw this guy:


Jon was not as impressed with it as I was.  I guess he's seen it before.

It looks so amazingly fun though!!!


It was like a jet pack attached by a hose to another unit that trailed along behind him in the water.  It was the thing in the water that had the engine and sucked water up through the hose to become the jet pack.  Essentially this was who was at the beach yesterday:


I really want to do it, but I also want to do it with somebody else.  I'm too scared to do it alone.

After getting perhaps too much sun at the beach we headed back to the city to find food.  I was a little confused and took us to Lime again, thinking that it was the day for the drink special.  It was not.  We did however get a visit from these two nice guys:


They don't want you to feed them because they already get enough encouragement to come peepin' around, but they are just so adorable.  Jon had a hard time resisting their charms.  I guess because I've seen them before I'm more immune to their cuteness.

But only slightly.


: (

No comments:

Post a Comment