Sunday, April 1, 2012

rabbit rabbit rabbit


Wow, it's April.  Can you handle that?

Meghan beat me to the rabbit rabbit rabbit this morning.  Typical.

I'm reaching the end of my busy week, looking forward to a few days off and Jonathan coming to visit.  Heather comes back tonight so once I bring her home from the airport I can breath a sigh of relief.  I can't tell you how many times this week I had a mini panic attack thinking that I lost the key to Heather's apt, or my own apt.

Thankfully I was able to keep it together and not cause any disasters.  Still, I look forward to Heather's return.  I'm hoping it will be the start of many good things for the month of April.

We're already off to a great start with this months Barbie:


She's everything April Barbie should be.  I think this will be the look I strive for with today's work outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment