Friday, April 20, 2012

important


The other day I took the cover off my car and decided to let it air out a bit on the couch for the day.  As soon as I threw it on the couch the detective made a bee line for it and proceeded to do all of this.


He was going deeper and deeper, on the trail of a clue no doubt,  but my attempts to take his picture alerted him to my presence.  This, in turn, angered him.


He then pretended to not be interested in it for the rest of the time I was home before work.  I'm sure he resumed rummaging around in there as soon as I left.  The thing I don't understand is that it's not like the car cover is new.  He has had plenty of opportunities to sniff it, but for some reason, it wasn't until this day he realized just how fascinating it is.

I don't care for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment