Tuesday, November 27, 2012

best threads?


This is the outfit I was sent for work.  It looks even better in person.  I'm a little scared to wear it as it's hella expensive.  I won't be gauche and say how much but I will say that outfit alone is about double my rent.  They also sent me an absurdly expensive t-shirt.

I don't necessarily feel like James Bond but I do feel I could be one of the bad guy's henchmen that grapples with James at some point midway through the movie.  Maybe I have a dagger hidden up my sleeve or something?  I don't know, we'll work on those details later.

The point is that I look the part.  I certainly got a lot of compliments today from my coworkers, including my new favorite coworker EDUARD.  He finally started downstairs, it's good to see his smiling face again.  I also got to take my break with Sarah today, so it was definitely a good day for me.

I think my new job is going to work out quite nicely.

1 comment: