Tuesday, November 13, 2012

king of the castle


I cleaned my apartment today from top to bottom.  In the process I put everything I could on the couch and the bed.  I returned from cleaning the closet and the bathroom to find this scene in the living room.

He's laying on his scratching pad, which is really more like his bed.  I rarely see him actually scratching his nails on it, he normally just rests there.  He only likes to scratch his nails on things of value, like the carpet, or my face.  Most of the time he is laying on it just like that, snoozing his life away.

So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he climbed all the way up there just to be on his favorite bed, it's just odd.  But then, nothing he does makes sense.


He's like, "Please don't look at me or touch me".


No comments:

Post a Comment