Friday, November 23, 2012

foreshadowing of things to come


Just as I was getting to work I looked in my rearview mirror and saw what I initially thought was a woman dressed head to toe in a teddy bear outfit.  It turns out she was just wearing a bear hat, but still, it was startling.

I let out a sigh of relief when I turned in to the mall and she continued elsewhere.  That being said, there was no shortage of crazies todays at work.  I'm just thankful that Gala is back so I closed with Noriko instead of all by lonesome.  I feel like I'm finally figuring out things so hopefully this holiday season will go by smoothly, despite how the past few months have been.

We'll see, either way I am looking forward to getting my first commission check next week.  I haven't looked at my sales so I have no idea what to expect but it will include half of October and all of November so it should be pretty decent.  I'm hoping I'll have enough after my bills that I can upgrade my phone.  If not, I'll just blow what's left on this:


No comments:

Post a Comment