Thursday, November 1, 2012

rabbit rabbit rabbit


The most unsettling part of realizing it is November was turning over the calendar page and feeling the end so close.  I've been looking forward to the next two months though, as I am set to make some serious commission at work.  The shoppers do not kid around at this mall.

Skylar and I both have to open this morning so neither of us did anything fun for Halloween.  He did come up to Ft. Lauderdale to have lunch with me though, and I even coerced him in to playing a game of pool.  UNfortunately he won too.


I told him to write our names on the chalkboard and he goes, "our real names or our fake names?!" which such earnestness in his voice.  I asked him what my fake name was and he said Goldielocks, which I approve of.  When I asked him what his fake name was he replied without hesitation, "Taylor".  I asked him if that's the name he gives at Starbucks when he doesn't want to deal with his real name and he goes, "no, I just like that name".

So I guess I will cling to the fact that I didn't technically lose to Skylar, I lost to Taylor.  He was a fierce competitor.  Perhaps I will stop by his store this morning and bring him a congratulatory tea.

I will not be taking any fashion cues from this month's Barbie though.


So much brown.  It's like sexy evening wear UPS delivery person.  No bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment