Sunday, November 25, 2012

extra purple


I had to go to work today on my day off for a meeting so obviously I had to treat myself to some tea...and maybe a few other things that I definitely didn't need to spend money on.  I don't know what you call the people who make the tea (I want to say teamasters) but one of the girls always gets SO excited when I come in and order an iced lavender dreams because she can make it extra purple for me.

Today when I came in she was happy to announce that she had finally discovered just how many lavender blossoms to put in to achieve the perfect shade of purple.  I have to say, the purpleness does make it extra delicious.  I have been telling her that I'm going to bring Jonathan in whenever he comes down so she can make one for him and that he will be even more excited about it than she is.

In other news, they sent us our uniforms at work and let me tell you, the sent some fancy stuff.  The blazer alone cost more than my rent.  There's a part of me that's scared to even wear it but I did try it on today and it felt so good to be ensconced in luxury.  I will try and take a picture tomorrow for show and tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment