Monday, November 12, 2012

my brain


Chris sent me this pictures with the message, "I thought of you as soon as I saw these"


I asked him where he found them and he replied, "My gf and I went to the art walk in wynwood and we walked into this white room with these on the wall and I thought, 'this is what Ben's mind must look like'"


You are correct sir.

They bring to mind the fall that I worked at the yoga studio with Laura and one of the teachers gave her a small decorative gourd saying, "I know you have a roommate, I figured you two could enjoy this together".  Laura and I spent many an evening enjoying that gourd, just as it looks like those cats are enjoying those fruits and vegetables.


If anybody is thinking of getting me something for Christmas/my birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment