Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm still in a food coma


I'm thankful to have been invited over to spend the day with Heather and her mom, and to be included in this delicious meal.  We each made it through our first plate without incident but by our second helping we were moving a bit slower.  After we had cleaned our plates a second time we were all three just laying on the couch staring vacantly at the Macy's parade on tv.  I had to excuse myself to go home and take a nap, and sleep came immediately upon my head landing on the pillow.

I woke up a little bit ago but am still in a turkey haze.  I'm trying to wake up enough to head over to visit with them some more but I'm scared that I will be lured in by the sweet siren song of leftovers.  I'm afraid I'll never wake up for work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment