Wednesday, February 1, 2012

rabbit rabbit rabbit


It snuck up on me today, I had forgotten completely until I got the rabbit text from my sister.

For those of you up north these rabbits are for you.  I'm not sure where this picture came from but it's on my desktop.  I must have found it drunkenly one night online and saved it to use for a rabbit post but forgot to write where it was from.

So sorry internet, I stole from you.

In other news, here's February's Barbie:


Speaking of Barbie, Stina and Janelle are supposed to take Jon and me on a field trip to the Barbie museum in Boca Raton.  I haven't forgotten, I hope they haven't either.  I want to ask the curator what his impressions are of these calendar Barbie's.

Now that I have a fresh calendar page I'd like to start filling it up with things like "trip to barbie museum" or "kim comes down".  In case you can't visualize me planning out my month Jon did this really accurate impression of me:


1 comment:

  1. On the 28th I'll be old as hell. You might want to pencil that in.

    ReplyDelete