Thursday, February 16, 2012

not every song, just the best ones



The other day my coworker Brittany made a comment about how all of Mariah's songs are about love or relationships.  I wasn't able to come up with any songs to contradict her at the time but have given it a lot of thought since.  There are some, a few songs, but yes, overwhelmingly she does a lot of songs about love.

Why mess with success?

Anyways it had never really occurred to me that she primarily writes songs about relationships and I keep thinking about it.  I wonder if it's affecting me, listening to songs about love all the time.  I do notice that I think about past relationships when I'm listening to certain songs of hers.  It just sucks that all the good ones remind me of all the worst relationships.




That's what I cling to.

Someday, ooh someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment