Wednesday, February 8, 2012

s.a.d.


I looked up images for seasonal affective disorder on google and this was one of the top results.  I guess it's a light that simulates uv.  I once bought kitty a brush because the golden retriever on the packaging looked so happy that I couldn't resist.  It was a similar expression to this lady, making me feel like I should get one of these lamps.

But that is foolishness.  I live in Florida, I should not be longing for the suns gentle kiss.  And yet I am.  I don't know how many days in a row it's been since we had a sunny day.  Whenever it was it would have been when I spent all day in the mall at work anyways so its not like I knew what was going on.

The point is that I am actually starting to feel sad from this gloomy weather.

Blech.

I am going out to get Heather's surprise February internet gift.  I know that will cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment