Thursday, February 9, 2012

it never gets old


I've been waiting for the new mario to show up used at the gamestop by my work, so in the meantime I am replaying an old zelda game.


I can't tell you how much pleasure I get from naming my character something inappropriate.


It always comes out of nowhere and I have to put the game down because I am having a laughing fit.  Sometimes it actually catches me off guard and I accidentally click past whatever perverted thing is on screen before I can take a picture.  The best one I missed was after a particularly challenging puzzle that ended in you opening up the door to a new temple my little fairy friend said, "We finally made it inside Uranus".  I've heard that before from a few of my fairy friends in real life.


Ugghhh it's so good.  I can't stop laughing.


I love the placement of the comma in that one.  "Hey, see that weird thing that just surfaced...Uranus?"

p.s. I took a break from doing my taxes for this.  I'm an adult now!

No comments:

Post a Comment