Friday, February 17, 2012

beauty sleep


Apparently we've both been needing it lately.  In a very uncharacteristic move I slept until 1:00pm today.  My power went off yesterday and I never reset any of my clocks so at first when I woke up I assumed it was a normal time of the morning.  I began to realize that it wasn't when I turned on NBC and there was no today show.  "Wow, I slept until 11!" was my first thought, until I discovered that not even the view was still on.  That's when I checked my phone and realized that I had just squandered most of my day.

Blech.

I guess for him it's not so uncharacteristic to sleep all day.  I just don't understand how that is comfortable, sleeping with your arms stretched out in front of you like you're flying.

But I aint mad at him.  If it weren't for him I may have never woken up this morning...afternoon.  Thanks to his aggressive poops and pees I was finally able to break the kung foo grip that mr. sandman had on me.

That's why we're best friends.

Now he's back to sleep and I need to figure out how to salvage my day.  I feel like it's too late for coffee even.  This is terrible.


No comments:

Post a Comment