Thursday, February 2, 2012

visiting the two nice ladies


Heather is out of town for a couple days and asked me to check in on her two precious angels.  I was more than happy to do so.

Paris actually spent a little bit of time with me, even letting me pet her a little bit.  It didn't take long before she'd had enough and hissed at me then slapped me with her paw.  She spent the rest of the time sulking in the corners, glaring at me with extreme prejudice.


It was ok though, at least Mia remembers me and loves me.  It was hard to get a picture of her as she was extremely excited to have a visitor.  Somehow I managed this one:


She's getting so large!  I notice it the most when I pet her big meaty body.  I'm no veterinarian but I might guess it's from the three food dishes that I am to fill every morning for them.

I don't mind though, I like them both just the way they are.  I have the day off work today, maybe I'll go hang out with them for a while.  It certainly beats hanging out with the detective who has chosen this as his activity for the morning:


Yep, that's right, he can be anywhere in the entire apt and he chooses to stare directly at the arm of the sofa.


So yeah, I might leave him to be peculiar and go hang out with the girls next door.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Mia looks so big compared to the last pics over Thanksgiving! My baby's growing up :(

    ReplyDelete