Tuesday, February 21, 2012

how I spend my break


In case you hadn't figured it out by the fact that I've only posted music videos for like the past month straight, all I have been doing is working and sleeping.  Oh and that one week that I did my taxes.

But I was taking my break the other day, as seen above, and thinking about how it's not such a bad place to take my break.  As compared to other jobs I've had.  I think breaking at Rockefeller Center was the worst.  There was nowhere to go and nothing to do besides watch people fall on the ice.

What you can't see in the picture above is that I actually have a lovely view of swaying palm trees and a nice tropical breeze that comes through...the mall parking garage.

At least I get to hang out in my own car.  Since I never had a real job in high school I've never had the experience of driving to work, or taking my break in my car.  It's nice although there is always the temptation to just start the engine and drive off in to the sunset.

Today is my day off thankfully though.  I will be spending it doing chores and then going to sleep before more work tomorrow.  I'm saving up my energy for what should be a crazy weekend coming up.

For the rest of you, enjoy going back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment