Sunday, February 19, 2012

me today



My mood can best be described by this classic Jennifer Lopez jam.

Today is the first day that I feel like I can see some results from my weeks of careful eating and habitual exercise.  Thank goodness as it is back to 80 degrees during the day.  I am going to be wearing less and less clothing as the months go on.

Speaking of how it is amazing weather down here, when are you all coming to visit?  I have to ask kitty if he will allow anybody to sleep on his couch but I'm sure he will be cool about it.  If anything you can just share with him, as long as you don't mind having him stomp all over your head while you're trying to sleep.

I know I don't!

Especially since Andrew sent me this awesome new website to fall asleep to.

So soothing, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I brushed my teeth to this video...And now my day is awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete